Under the direction of the State of California Department of Health and Human Services and the County of San Diego Department of public health, La Mesa Hills Dentistry has been authorized to open for routine dental care.
Some updates have been implemented to assure our patient’s and our provider’s safety as we move to a new normal of safely providing care.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• Your temperature will be checked and health history updated at the time of your appointment
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• Masks need to be worn to your appointment.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call or text our office at (619) 469-2902. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.